Events for any occasion
Whether it’s a romantic dinner for a small group or a golden wedding anniversary with 120 guests; whether it’s a birthday coffee party or a 25-year reunion; whether it’s confirmation or communion, various rooms offer the right setting for every size and type of event.
We are also happy to host your Christmas party or organise your club or company outing.
We have a restaurant with various rooms, such as the “Toepferzimmer” or the “Heidekrug”, and a large function room of 190 square metres with a unique panoramic view of the Haverbeeke.
Let us advise you and show you all the options during a tour. We are looking forward to your inquiry.
The motto of our cuisine is “light and down-to-earth – modern and traditional”. You can expect regional, creative cuisine made from local produce.
We will put together a menu or buffet for your event based on your personal taste and wishes.
The venue with natural flair
The rustic “Wintergarten”, a separate half-timbered building with lots of daylight and a unique panoramic view over our village pond, the Haverbeeke valley and the old beech trees of the estate, offers you ample space for your private celebration with up to 130 guests.
Family gatherings, weddings, conferences or meetings – the “Wintergarten” leaves nothing to be desired.
Due to its L-shaped floor plan, there is enough room for spaciously placed tables, the buffet and live music. The separate small bar fulfils all beverage wishes.
Memorable activities will make your event unforgettable. Here you will find some suggestions:
- We organise an exclusive photo session with the VNP’s own flock of Heidschnucken.
- A play corner in the room and our playground in the garden will make children’s hearts beat faster, and help parents relax when celebrating.
- Enjoy an idyllic carriage ride through the heath – your event couldn’t get more romantic.
- Athletic out and about: Hike through the nature reserve with a VNP nature guide. You decide the topic, e.g., bird life, nature conservation and heath care, flora and fauna, herbology …
- Experience the heath with your group on an individual guided tour at the “Heide-ErlebnisZentrum” Undeloh, the “Bienenwelten” exhibition Niederhaverbeck or the heath museum “Dat ole Huus” in Wilsede.
- A special excursion tip: The heath castle “Iserhatsche” in Bispingen will let your imagination grow wings.
Accommodation for your guests
Five single rooms and 22 double rooms in our four guest houses are stylishly and rustically furnished with all the comforts of home.
All rooms have shower/WC and TV and most have Wi-Fi as well as telephone. A large, free car park is located directly next to the buildings.
Our house stands for outstanding quality, excellent service and expert advice. We will be pleased to send you an individual offer according to your preferences.
Contact us – we would be pleased to receive your inquiry and discuss your requirements with you!
Call us on +49 5198 98980, email us at email@example.com or use our contact form:
There is more to see in the Lueneburg Heath than you may think!
Are you planning a holiday in the Lueneburg Heath?
If so, we have some ideas for you!